"Three Birds and a Baby" is the fourth episode of Birds of Prey. It aired on October 30, 2002.
When Helena rescues an abandoned baby boy, Guy, and brings him back to the clock tower, Barbara and Dinah try to help. However, to everyone's surprise, the baby is only happy when Helena is holding him. Even more astounding is the fact that Guy wakes from his nap as a walking, talking 5-year-old and is soon a teenager. Now in a race against time, the women discover that Guy is programmed to live his entire life in three days--and to kill the first person he becomes attached to, putting Helena in grave danger.
- Ashley Scott as Helena Kyle/Huntress
- Dina Meyer as Barbara Gordon/Oracle
- Rachel Skarsten as Dinah Redmond
- Shemar Moore as Detective Jesse Reese
- Ian Abercrombie as Alfred Pennyworth
- Mia Sara as Dr. Harleen Quinzel
- Riley Smith as 18 year old Guy
- Michael Welch as 14 year old Guy
- Bobby Edner as 10 year old Guy
- Kevin Rankin as Lewis Melfin
- Brody Hutzler as a mercenary
- Matthew Josten as 4 year old Guy
- Richard Stobie as 70 year old Guy
- Rachel Koda as a woman
- Brad Bufanda as a tough kid
- Victor Bevine as 40 year old Guy
- "Revolution" - Aimee Allen ("My Remedy" on home media release)
- Opening credits.